Answered By: Linda Fryer Last Updated: 05, Apr 2017 Views: 67
A Librarian can help you construct a search, access SWSi Library eResources, or search the Internet for reliable, authoritative sources. A librarian can also help you create your Bibliography or Reference List using Harvard or APA formatting.
You can book a research help session with a librarian. Ask at the Library Service Counter or contact your local SWSi Library using the link below.
There are a number of guides that may help you:
- "Research and Referencing Help" online guide (see the link below)
- "How to search for journal articles and eBooks from home"
- "How to search Google- Advanced search Tips"
- "How to tell if a website is reliable"
- "How to use the TAFE NSW Library Catalogue"
- "How to read a scholarly journal article"
- "How to identify keywords"
- "Referencing your Assignments – APA Style"
- "Referencing your Assignments – Harvard Style"
- "How to link Google Scholar to the SWSi Library Account"